Terms and Conditions
New Orleans Weddings Magazine, Inc. (N.O.W.) and its authorized representatives are hereafter referred to as N.O.W. or N.O.W. Management. The Bridal Show is hereafter referred to as THE SPRING BRIDAL BASH. THE JUNG HOTEL AND RESIDENCES is hereafter referred to as The Jung Hotel or venue. This document, “Terms and Conditions,” policy governing THE SPRING BRIDAL BASH is hereafter referred to as Regulations.
- All contracts must be accompanied by payment in full. Contracts received without such payment will not be processed and space assignments will not be made.
All cancellations must be received in writing and delivered to:
New Orleans Weddings Magazine, Inc.
ATTN: THE SPRING BRIDAL BASH
P.O. Box 1148
Metairie, LA 70004
- If cancellation request is received on or before February 1, 2019, the exhibitor will receive an 80% refund of total payment received for booth fee. 20% of the deposit will be forfeited by the exhibitor and charged as a cancellation
- No refunds on space cancellations will be made after February 1, 2019.
- Cancellations will require written approval by N.O.W. Management.
- Should the exhibitor need electricity for the booth space, the exhibitor must indicate this on the contract no less than 14 (fourteen) days prior to the show date.
- Electricity can be provided to the exhibitor for a fee of $50. Sharing of electricity with other booths is strictly prohibited. All electrical materials that are not paid for by exhibitor must shut off prior to show opening.
- If the exhibitor has audio or video component to display, please be considerate of nearby exhibitors in setting volume.
Use of Space
Upon receipt and acceptance of booth registration and payment in full, N.O.W. Management will assign booth space and notify exhibitor of acceptance and booth number. Exhibitor may not assign, share, or sublet any space allotted to it and may not advertise or display goods other than those manufactured, distributed, represented, or sold by it in the regular course of business and as listed in the directory. Note: Only the name of the exhibitor who has contracted booth space will be listed in THE SPRING BRIDAL BASH Show Guide. N.O.W. reserves the right to reassign booth space if necessary.
Setup and Break down
All exhibitors must be setup, dismantled, and removed according to the schedule set forth by N.O.W. Management. Should any paid space remain unoccupied as of 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 except if N.O.W. has been notified by the exhibitor and has written approval of late arrival, N.O.W reserves the right to rent such space to any other applicant and no refund will be made to the original contracting exhibitor. Break down of booth display before the official show closing is not allowed. If any remaining items are not removed by the scheduled move-out time, N.O.W. reserves the right to remove and/or discard the items and charge the expense to the exhibitor.
- O.W. will supply the following for each exhibitor: One table, linen, and one table signage.
- Exhibitor shall not utilize any tape, nails, screws, or any other attachments that could cause damage to the venue. Booth height restrictions will be assigned to exhibitor as provided by The Jung Hotel. Height regulations will be provided once booth has been assigned to exhibitor.
- Moving booth assignments on show day or expanding booth size beyond that has been reserved is strictly prohibited. Should any booth expand beyond the reserved space, N.O.W. reserves the right to move/remove any items at issue. N.O.W. is not responsible for any damages to exhibitor display resulting from moving items in violation of space reservation.
Booth Conduct and General Practices
Exhibitors must operate in a way that does not interfere with the rights of another exhibitor. Booth, displays, and personnel must be presented in a professional manner.
The following practices are NOT permitted at THE SPRING BRIDAL BASH:
- Fundraising event, or event of any type targeted to Bridal Event attendees at any time during the THE SPRING BRIDAL BASH without the advance written approval from N.O.W. Management.
- Entering any booth uninvited, harassment, plagiarizing, photographing, video taping of another booth without exhibitor’s
- Conducting business outside of contracted space (including distribution of flyers or leaflets in public areas) without advance written approval of N.O.W. Management or other aisle obstruction.
Food and Beverage
Selling of food or beverages in booth is not permitted—Beverages may be purchased at The Jung Hotel bar.
- Exhibitors are allowed to provide food samples to attendees at assigned booth space.
- Food samples must not exceed 2 (two) ounces.
- If the exhibitor serves food samples at booth space, this must be indicated to N.O.W. Management no less than 14 (fourteen) days prior to the show and must be indicated on the registration form/contract.
- Service of beverages is strictly prohibited.
- Cooking with open flames of any kind, butane or gas warmers and sternos are strictly prohibited on show premises.
- Crockpots and convection warmers (up to 110 watts) are allowed on or beside exhibitor table. Exhibitors are, however, strongly encouraged to bring food ready to serve.
Official Show Guide Directory
An official show guide listing will be published as part of THE SPRING BRIDAL BASH, if listing information is submitted by the deadline date given by N.O.W. Management. Only exhibitors with completed contracts and who have paid-in-full will be listed in the official show guide. The exhibitor waives any and all claims with respect to errors and omissions in the directory. The exhibitor shall be responsible for the content of the entries and for any damages claimed through the publication thereof. The show guide directory will list company name as it appears on the booth application form submitted by exhibitor.
The Jung Hotel will contract a security service to monitor the venue. However, exhibitors are solely responsible for the care, custody, and control of their own booth material. It is suggested that exhibitors carry insurance for covering loss or damage to their booth material.
If the exhibitor wishes to contribute a door prize for THE SPRING BRIDAL BASH drawing, please bring prize to the N.O.W. office 7 (seven) days prior to event. Please include description of the prize and be aware to include contact information and company business card.
After THE SPRING BRIDAL BASH, New Orleans Weddings Magazine, Inc. will provide a list of opted-in guests from the event. This list is for use only by the business listed on the registration form and may not be redistributed to any other business or individual.
Insurance, Liability, and Litigation
Exhibitor agrees to be fully liable and responsible for any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, or expenses relating to or arising from an injury to any person or any loss of or damage to property, if such injury, loss, or damage arises out of, or is in any way connected with, the participation in THE SPRING BRIDAL BASH by exhibitor. Exhibitor releases N.O.W from, and agrees not to sue or otherwise make any claim against N.O.W. for any damages or liability in any way related to THE SPRING BRIDAL BASH, the Booth Contract, the Terms and Conditions, the License, the Licensed Premises, New Orleans Weddings Magazine, Inc.
This release and agreement not to sue covers claims that are both known and unknown. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and statutes, exhibitor agrees to protect, indemnify, hold harmless, and defend New Orleans Weddings Magazine, Inc. and The Jung Hotel against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, injury, and expenses arising out of or relating to exhibitor’s participation in THE SPRING BRIDAL BASH or use or occupancy of the Licensed Premises or venue, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and all costs of litigation.
N.O.W. will not be responsible in any event for any loss, damage, delay, or limitation related to acts of God, transportation stoppages, adverse weather conditions, labor disputes, government restrictions, unavoidable casualty, or any other similar or dissimilar causes beyond the control of N.O.W. Magazine. Exhibitor hereby releases and discharges N.O.W. from liability for any such loss, damage, delay, or limitation. Should any contingency prevent the holding of THE SPRING BRIDAL BASH, N.O.W. shall not be liable to the participating exhibitor for any loss or damage suffered by exhibitor by reason of such rescheduling and/or relocation of the show.
Compliance with all Federal, State, and Local Laws; The Jung Hotel Rules, Regulations, and Policies; Local Labor Rules; and N.O.W. Rules, Regulations, and Policies
Exhibitor shall comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations of governing authorities, including without limitation, all applicable fire, health, and safety regulations; building/catering regulations; labor/union policies; music licensing regulations; ADA regulations; sales tax laws and regulations; as well as any and all present and future rules, regulations, schedules, and periodic updates by N.O.W. Management regarding THE SPRING BRIDAL BASH. The participating exhibitor is responsible for obtaining and paying for all permits and/or licenses necessary for and associated with their participation in the THE SPRING BRIDAL BASH. Due to City Permitting regulations, this event is “EXHIBIT ONLY” – No sales are permitted at the show.
Photo and Video Release
The participating exhibitor agrees that N.O.W. Magazine may list the participating exhibitor in show promotional materials and use photography and/or video taken at the show for publicity purposes without compensation to the participating exhibitor.
Rules and Regulations, Exclusivity and Enforcement
New Orleans Weddings Magazine, Inc. (N.O.W.) reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any company to exhibit in the THE SPRING BRIDAL BASH and exercise its sole discretion the right to reject or cancel any application and/or limit the number or exhibitors in any category.
N.O.W. shall have the final determination, interpretation, and enforcement of all rules, regulations, and conditions governing exhibitors. All matters and questions not covered by these regulations shall be subject to the final judgment and decision of N.O.W. Management. If any of the above regulations, and/or policies are violated by an exhibitor, N.O.W. reserves the right to cancel this contract, remove exhibitor from the venue, impose fines, and/or forbid the exhibitor from participation in future N.O.W. Bridal Shows. Such rules, regulations, and schedules may be amended from time to time by N.O.W. Management and exhibitors shall comply with any and all such amendments following written notification of such changes.
Modifications and Severability
N.O.W. reserves the right to change or modify terms/details of the THE SPRING BRIDAL BASH without notice. If any of this agreement shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that agreement be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining portions of the agreement.