Finding Your Wedding Style
Figuring out where to start and how to create a wedding that’s “your style” can often be intimidating. Have no fear though! We’ve compiled a list of questions to help guide you in the early planning stages. Some answers will help you determine what style of event is right for you. Others will help you focus on what’s really important.
So, grab a pen and paper and answer these questions:
COUPLE BACKGROUND AND STYLE
1. How did you meet?
2. What is your proposal story?
3. Who designed/picked the ring? What do you love about it?
4. What are 5 adjectives you’d use to describe yourselves as a couple?
5. What are 5 adjectives each of you’d use to describe the other?
6. What type of artwork do you own? What do you love about it? Describe the style.
7. Where do you like to spend vacation time? What types of activities do you participate in?
8. Who is your favorite clothing and accessory designer?
9. Who will be involved in the wedding planning process?
1. What have you liked about other weddings/events you’ve attended?
2. What have you disliked about weddings/events you’ve attended in the past?
1. What are 5 adjectives you’d like to describe your wedding?
2. What are your “must haves” for your wedding? Each pick one.
3. Are there any cultural or religious traditions you wish to incorporate?
4. What locations do you love? Indoors or outdoors?
5. Do you want the ceremony and reception to take place in the same location?
6. Describe your ideal location and your favorite things about it.
The answers to these questions will help you begin to determine the wedding style that’s true to you and help you focus on what elements and experiences you’ll want to include for your celebration. Remember, there are no right or wrong answers here!
Here are some great planning tools
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
This Post Has 0 Comments